The Carol Hall Scholarship Application
- The Carol Hall Scholarship Program awards two (2) one-time $1,000 Carol Hall Scholarships for education in a CCE chiropractic college.
- Any student who has completed 2 semesters at any CCE chiropractic college may apply.
- Student must have maintained a 2.5 or higher GPA at the time of the application and be able to demonstrate traits of leadership and excellence in high school and/or pre-chiropractic education.
- The applications and essays will be reviewed by the directors of the Carol Hall Scholarship Program.
- Neither the Scholarship or the Financial Aid Program is open to any member of the Carol Hall family, their children or grandchildren, direct or indirect heirs.
Please upload one of the following:
A. 250 words or less, using examples from your own life, describe how you exemplify Carol’s values of education, work integrity and concern foor others.
B. Describle why you wish to be a Doctor of Chiropractic and what values or work ethics you have that will enhance your career as a DC?